Question about Audi A4
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
i had a similar problem with my 97 a4 2.8. i changed my daytime running lights relay and it solved the problem. its located under the steering wheel behind the knee bolster
Posted on Mar 11, 2009
Here is a manual, but you have to purchase it:
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
Hi, the sensor on the engine (right at the rear end of the cylinder head) has two separate outputs. One drives the temperature gauge and the other provides data for the engine control unit. The output for the engine control unit is almost certainly faulty and the sensor will need to be replaced. It isn't an expensive item and's not time consuming to replace (1/2 hr) - so you could ask Audi to do it for you when they replace the ignition coils.
Hope that helps Matt..
Posted on Nov 23, 2009
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have the security anti-theft code for yours Audi Concert radio from the car manufacturer! For Audi Concert Radio the sequence of programming is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
3. By the #1 key you will set up the first safe code digit.
4. By the #2 key you will set up the second safe code digit. 5. By the #3 key you will set up the third safe code digit.
6. By the #4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed. The radio is now ready for use!
Posted on Sep 17, 2010
Hello! The Trouble codes are pointing at ONLY cylinders 1-2-and 3 (P0301, P0302, and P0303)...P0300 is telling you Random Misfires...P0341 is pointing at the Camshaft Positioning Sensor A (Bank One)...When you face the front of the engine, the Left Bank are cylinders 1, 2, and 3...Although TSB's are written for this problem that isn't much help since you'll pay for it anyway...
The solution is to replace the Camshaft Positioning Sensor A...Of course, check its connector first for bent, dirty or broken pins...Buy a can of Electronic Contact Spray and clean both male and female ends of the connector before buting a new sensor....Follow procedure below...Push two safety pins into the rear of the connector on the specified pin #'s...See diagrams below....Saailer
STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS Part # PC345.....Cost $80
any questions send a comment...Guru...Saailer
Posted on Oct 24, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2014 | 1999 Audi A4
Oct 25, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 09, 2011 | 2001 Audi A4
Oct 08, 2010 | 1999 Audi A4
Jul 22, 2010 | 2002 Audi A4
Apr 27, 2010 | 1999 Audi A4
Oct 20, 2009 | 2007 Audi A4 Convertible
Aug 22, 2009 | Audi A4 Cars & Trucks
Apr 14, 2009 | 2001 Audi A4
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: