Question about 2010 Toyota Corolla
TO REMOVE IGNITION SWITCH LOCK CYLINDER ASSEMBLY (w/o Smart Key System)
(a) T urn the ignition switch lock cylinder assembly to the
(b) Insert a screwdriver into the hole of the steering column upper with switch bracket assembly. Pull the ignition switch lock cylinder assembly until its claw contacts the stopper of the steering column upper with switch bracket assembly.
(c ) Insert a screwdriver into the hole of the steering column
upper with switch bracket assembly. Tilt the screwdriver
to disengage the claw of the ignition switch lock cylinder assembly, and pull out the ignition switch lock cylinder assembly.
Thank you for visiting Fixya.
Posted on Apr 27, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 08, 2014 | Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cars & Trucks
May 08, 2014 | 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Close all doors.
2. Insert key into the ignition cylinder but do not turn it.
3. Press and hold the Unlock button on door lock switch on drivers door.
Hold until instructed to release.
4. Remove key from ignition and then insert key into ignition without turning ignition cylinder and remove key.
5. Insert key in ignition a third time and leave key in ignition. Do Not turn ignition.
6. Release door lock switch on drivers door panel.
A Chime will sound 3 times indicating that you are in programming mode.
7. Press both the Lock and Unlock buttons on the remote up to 30 seconds.
A chime will sound 2 times if remote has programmed successful.
8. Repeat step 6 if you are programming additional remotes.
9. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode.
NOTE: If you are having trouble getting this procedure to work, we have found that some vehicles need step 3 to be done before step 2
Aug 02, 2011 | Pontiac Aztek Cars & Trucks
Mar 23, 2011 | 2002 Ford Escape
Mar 17, 2010 | 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
Jan 02, 2010 | 1996 Subaru Impreza
Sep 26, 2009 | 1997 Buick Century
Mar 01, 2009 | 2002 Ford F250 Super Duty SuperCab
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: