- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
re: 2000 Chevy astro van delco radio unlock code 682695.
Good luck and please flag if HELPFUL". Thanks!
How to Unlock a Delco Radio - Instructions
1) Obtain the six-digit dealer code - yours is above. ( this doesn't apply: Contact your local GM dealer. If you explain the situation, most will provide the code to you. If they are not willing to provide the code, contact other GM dealers until you find one that will help you
2) Turn the ignition key to the "ON" position, without turning the engine over. Hold the preset buttons "2" and "3" for 10 seconds. The radio will display a three-digit code. Write this number down and then quickly press the "AM/FM" button. Three more digits will be displayed. These six numbers are the serial code for your radio.
3) Call the GM assistance hotline at 800-537-5140. Follow the prompts and select the brand of your vehicle. Enter the six-digit dealer code and then enter the six-digit radio serial code. The automated system will provide you with a four-digit code to unlock your radio.
4) With the ignition on, use the "Hour" button on your radio to input the first two numbers of the four-digit code. Use the "Minute" button to input the last two digits. Press "AM/FM" to set the code. The radio is now unlocked and ready for use.
Yes, it is fine. You can replace old version music system to new delco 16166166 radio and cd. It works fine but yes it would be better to take your car at service centre for replacement instead of doing yourself. Drivers dream days discount codes
Common for the CD to get stuck on the Delco radio, Try resetting the radio by disconnecting the battery for 5 min and then reinstalling the cables. This will reset the radio and you should get your CD to work again, if there is an issue. You going to have to go to the dealer and they are going to have to use a Tech2 scanner to reset and reprogram the radio. If there is any mechanical issues the Tech2 scanner will identify the issues, but 90% of the time. It's just a simple reset and the other 10% is a reprogram or replacing the unit.
Thank you for using fixya and good luck.