Question about 2004 Dodge Durango
There are two plugs one white and one black. The white plug is the problem. it has what looks like a clip in type wire. only problem is that I cant get it loose
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi,are you saying that you cant remove the block connector,if its that you have removed the block connector but cant get the wire out of the connector,I would sudjest you just cut the old block off and replace it with a new one.all the best.
ps,let me know if this is what you ment.
ps,maybe if there is anough wire on bougth sides you could just cut and join them together with a connector.
Posted on Apr 19, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 26, 2014 | 2008 Chevrolet Impala
Jan 16, 2014 | GMC Rally Cars & Trucks
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jan 31, 2010 | 1986 Cadillac DeVille
Jan 02, 2010 | 2007 Chevrolet Equinox LS New Cars
Dec 10, 2009 | Nissan Pathfinder Cars & Trucks
May 10, 2009 | Cadillac CTS Cars & Trucks
May 04, 2009 | 1992 Chrysler New Yorker
May 02, 2009 | 1992 Buick Century
Jan 27, 2009 | 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: