Question about Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Need a lien release for my car to sell it. I paid it off in 2008. Did not receive in the mail. Financed through Citizens Automobile Finance. They suggested contacting you.

I paid off the car in 2008, but, did not receive a lien release.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Cars & Trucks Master
  • 2,355 Answers

Citizens Automobile Finance is the only ones that can give you that.

Posted on Apr 14, 2015


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

I need a Lein release for a 2008 Chrysler 300, vin 2C3KA33G58H139794, made in 9/08, paid off 3 months later; Alma j yancey or Ronald k yancey. Thank you

The lien holder is the only one who can do that. They may be just dragging their feet notifying DMV. You might check with DMV to see who the lien holder of record is and contact them.

Sep 07, 2017 | Chrysler Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How to Get Someone to Take Over my Car Payments?

You can sell your car for the value based on how much you owe. If you owe $6,000, then you can sell it for that. It will be up to the buyer to finance his part. Just be aware, that if you owe more than the car is worth (let's say you owe $6,000 but it's worth only $4,500), not many people would even think of buying it. Talk to whoever you have it financed through. There may be a way for your buyer to assume the payments from them. (Assuming they qualify)

Oct 20, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How do I clear a lien on a car I have already received a title to?

the finance company should have sent you a lien release on the car when it was paid off. you will have to go back to them to find out what has happened.

Aug 04, 2015 | 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier

1 Answer

How do I challene a vehiclle finance application that has neen declined without valid reason

this is not really the forum to express yourself and your grievance with the bank. In cases like this it is far better to front the bank manager himself ( not a loan manager) and demand answers and if that doesn't get satisfaction then pull all of your business from the bank and go somewhere else. Just keep your business with the bank private

Dec 23, 2014 | Kia Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How do I challene a vehiclle finance application that has neen declined without valid reason

You need to take this up with your banking regulatory office if you feel you were being discriminated against. There is nothing that Fixya can do for you.

Mar 12, 2017 | Kia Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Does Citizens Auto Finance , Inc exist?

877-265-3278 - Is the number I was given for Citizens Auto Finance. RBS Citizens is the name they go by I was told.

I also was told, 800-922-9999.

May 12, 2014 | 2005 GMC Envoy

1 Answer

How does one get a lien release on a car when the finance co. with the lien cannot be located?

877-265-3278 - Is the information someone gave me for Citizen Auto Finance. RBS Citizens is the name they go by I was told.

Someone also gave me 800-922-9999 for Citizen Auto Finance

May 12, 2014 | 2005 GMC Envoy

1 Answer


In Australia we have a central register that all finance companies register loans on. Check if you have such a register and have a report done on you vehicle . Include make /year/ model/ previous owner and any other relevant details. Ask a bank for details of how to get in touch with the register.

Apr 20, 2013 | Nissan 1400 Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I financed a car on sept. 15th 2008.

hi dwaynej05, The only way to avoid getting bad credit for this car is to sell it for what u owe on it, so u can pay it off. If u want the seller to take it back, they'll give u a lot less than u paid, so the best way out is to try and keep those payments going until u can sell it. Clean it up real nice, and put a sign in the window, maybe you'll get lucky. Hope it works out ok countrycurt0

Oct 06, 2008 | 2005 Dodge Neon

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

96 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cars & Trucks Experts


Level 3 Expert

80608 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

15387 Answers

Are you a Car and Truck Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides