- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Is the battery symbol lit on the instrument cluster ? Check fuses F1.26 30amp in the battery junction box , fuse box near battery in the engine compartment . Also check F2.27 10amp fuse in the central junction box , inside passenger compartment under the dash . It won't charge without voltage on this fuses . Also the heavier gage wire on the back of the alternator should have battery voltage , 175 amp main fuse near battery connection .
This could be several different things... Please run through this checklist for me.
1. Check that the battery terminals are securely fastened. (Important)
2. Check the Ignition Fuse. (This is located in the engine bay "Distribution Block") It will be about a 30amp fuse and will have an exposed center so you can visually check for a break.
3. If the vehicle is still not attempting to start, connect jumper cables from another running vehicle and try to start it. If it tries to start this time then your battery is dead and you will need a new one very soon.
A/C is protected by fuse on battery fuse block under black cover on top of battery.
These 30amp GREEN fuses burn out the holder. Check for burn and melting . Jumper Battery RED to individual small RED wires with another '' in line fuse '' of 30 Amp...obtainable from most car parts stores.
Check your manual for fascia fuse box locations
Three fuse boxes are located
In one sunroof fuse number 30/20amp
In box three,elec windows circuit breaker fuses,
number 3/30amp front windows
number 4/30amp rear windows
my battery drain indicator lamp is lit on my 2000 Toyota Camary. i checked the battery and have 12.5 volts when not running and 14.5 volts when running with lights & heater on. since all my other gauges are working ok i'm not sure if its a fuse or what fuse. can you help. altenator shows 14.5 volts when running.