Question about Nissan Cars & Trucks
P0732 Nissan - 2nd. Gear Malfunction
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty Shift Solenoids
- Shift Solenoids harness is open or shorted
- Shift Solenoids circuit poor electrical connection
- Transmission mechanical problems
- Transmission hydraulic control circuit
Posted on Apr 06, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: throttle position sensor
did your car have (ETS) electronic throttle control system
the TPSis a part of this system
but you can test it by using diagnoses scan tool to check the TPS value when press or depress the accelerator pad.
so you can tell us the NO. of DTC for example(P0122)
ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION
Posted on Jul 14, 2008
SOURCE: brake light switch
IT WAS LOCATE IN UPPER OF THE BRAKE PEDAL
BEFORE YOU CHANGE IT CHECK FOR :-
STOP LAMP SWITCH AND ASCD CANCEL SWITCH CLEARANCE
1. Twist and pull to remove switch.
2. Pull up on brake pedal pad and hold.
3. Insert switch into retainer until switch plunger is completely depressed.
4. Turn the switch until it locks into place in the brake pedal bracket.
When turning the switch to lock into place, the switch backs off the stopper to the correct clearance automatically.
5. Release the brake pedal pad.
ASK ME FOR MORE ??
WITH MY BEST WISHES
Posted on Jul 23, 2008
I would check that spark plug, and have that coil checked or replaced. Also check for any vacuum hose leaks in the area of the cylinder.
Posted on May 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2012 | 2004 Nissan Sentra
Oct 12, 2011 | 2004 Nissan Sentra
Jan 26, 2010 | 2004 Nissan Sentra
Jul 02, 2009 | 2004 Nissan 350Z
Mar 26, 2009 | 2004 Nissan Sentra
194 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: