Question about 2014 Dodge Charger
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The LX platform consists of the 300, charger and magnum.
They will all have front end noise. It's just a matter of time. This appears to be a poor design and should be recalled.
The front end should be replaced with energy suspension bushings and greasable ball joints.
The front end needs to be inspected, but here are the usual suspects. Most to least
1. Stabilizer bushings to frame. Rattle and bump sound. Not too expensive.
2. Tension struts - radius arm as some may say. Makes a poping noise and moans when driving and turning.
3. Stabilizer end links if loose to touch. Noise over bumps only.
4. Tie rods. Primarily outer. If you can turn them by hand they need changing. These make noise when braking and turning. Inner is more pronounced when steering. May cause road wander.
5. Upper and lower control arm bushings. Creak!
6. Ball Joints. These sound like an orchestra when going up a driveway. The most expensive fix on these cars. Up to 1800.00 dealer cost. They do not press out the old joints. They use a new knuckle.
7. Steering rack... another expensive fix. Moans and hisses.
Posted on Sep 13, 2010
Cavity/ Fuse /Circuits
1/ 20 Amp Yellow/ Left High Beam Headlight
2/ 20 Amp Yellow/ Right High Beam Headlight
3/ 15 Amp Dk. Blue/ Adjustable Pedal
4/ 20 Amp Yellow/ Horn
5/ 25 Amp Clear/ Headlamp Washer - If Equipped
6/ 15 Amp Dk. Blue/ Front Control Module (FCM)
7/ 20 Amp Yellow/ Fog Lamp
8/ 15 Amp Dk. Blue/ Park Lamp
9/ 15 Amp Dk. Blue/ Non ABS Brakes
10/ 5 Amp Orange/ Starter
11/ 20 Amp Yellow/ Auto Shutdown/Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
12/ - -
13/ - -
14/ 25 Amp Clear/ Powertrain Control Module
15/ 20 Amp Yellow/ Injectors, Ignition Coils
16/ 15 Amp Dk. Blue/ Powertrain Control Module
17/ 30 Amp Pink/ Antilock Brake System (ABS) Valves
18/ 30 Amp Pink/ Windshield Wiper/Washer
19/ 50 Amp Red/ Radiator Fan
20/ 20 Amp Lt. Blue/ Starter
21/ 50 Amp Red/ ABS Pump Motor
22/ 40 Amp Green/ Radiator Fan High/Low
23/ 50 Amp Red/ High Intensity Lighting
24/ - -
25/ 30 Amp Pink/ Lighting Left High Beam/Right Low Beam
26/ 20 Amp Lt. Blue/ Transmission
27/ 30 Amp Pink/ Lighting Left Low Beam/Right High Beam
if this helps please rate 4 thumbs up.
Posted on Jan 21, 2011
SOURCE: looking for fuse for fog
Check your instructions with the fog lamps, I believe you will need to take your car to a dealer to have them activate the fog lamp driver in the Totally Integrated Power Module.
Posted on Jan 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2014 | 2007 Dodge Charger Daytona R/T Sedan
Oct 22, 2014 | 2006 Dodge Charger RT
Mar 04, 2014 | 2006 Dodge Charger RT
Jan 15, 2014 | Dodge Avenger Cars & Trucks
Dec 10, 2013 | 2006 Dodge Charger RT
Jan 23, 2011 | 2008 Dodge Charger
Jan 21, 2011 | 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Sedan
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: