Question about 2003 Kia Sedona
Posted by Anonymous on
Rear wheel Brake drum Hub cover Cotter pin Lock nut cover
Rear wheel Brake drum Hub cap Cotter pin Lock nut cover Lock nut Wheel bearing retainer washer and the outer wheel bearing Hub assembly Grease seal Inner wheel bearing
Inner wheel bearing Grease seal Hub assembly Lock nut. Adjust the locknut to achieve wheel bearing play of 0.001-0.006 inches (0.025-0.152 mm). Lock nut cover Cotter pin Hub cap Brake drum Rear wheel
Posted on Apr 04, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Lower ball joints. Tighten the pinch bolts to 69-85 ft. lbs. (93-115 Nm). Outer tie rod ends. Tighten the nuts to 43-58 ft. lbs. (59-78 Nm). Sway bar links. Tighten nuts to 69-85 ft. lbs. (93-115 Nm). Hub retaining nuts. Tighten the hub nuts to 177-199 ft. lbs. (240-270 Nm). Front wheels. Tighten the lug nuts to 65-79 ft. lbs. (88-108 Nm).
Posted on Jan 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2015 | Kia Cars & Trucks
Oct 23, 2013 | 2003 Kia Sedona
3. Remove retaining ring. If the bearing inner race remains on wheel hub, grind a section of inner race until approximately 0.020 in (0.5 mm) remains. Remove race with a chisel.
4. Remove wheel bearing with suitable tool.
• Do not remove dust cover unless necessary. • Do not reuse dust cover if removed. 5. Mark relative positions of dust cover and knuckle for proper reassembly. 6. Remove dust cover with a chisel.
• Do not remove wheel hub bolt unless necessary. • Do not reuse wheel hub bolt if removed. 7. Remove wheel hub bolt with a press.
Assembly 1. Press in new wheel studs. Front wheel hub press in either bolt turning or loosening by the torque of 108.5 lb•ft (147 N•m, 15 kg•m) shall not be premissible.
2. Mark new dust cover to match the removed dust cover. 3. Align mark on new dust cover with knuckle. 4. Install new dust cover with suitable tool.
5. Install new wheel bearing with suitable tool. 6. Install front wheel hub assembly with suitable tool.
• Use a new oil seal, and apply grease to seal. • Install oil seal so that it is flush with knuckle. 7. Install new oil seal with SST(0K993 331 016).
Jan 12, 2013 | 2003 Kia Sedona
Nov 25, 2012 | 2003 Kia Sedona
Mar 23, 2010 | 2003 Kia Sedona
Jan 28, 2010 | 2004 Kia Sedona
Nov 07, 2009 | 2003 Kia Sedona
May 28, 2009 | 2004 Kia Sedona
431 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!