Question about Fiat Cars & Trucks
it's in your owners manual page 358 chapter 7
you need a torx 20 screwdriver or bit
Rear Tail, Stop, Backup And Turn Signal Lamps
1. Open the liftgate.
2. Remove the two screws and remove the tail lamp assembly.
3. Remove the four screws (using a T20 driver) and separate the backplate from the lamp housing.
4. Remove the tail, stop, or turn signal bulbs by pushing them slightly and turning counter-clockwise.
5. Remove the backup lamp bulb by pulling straight out.
6. Replace lamps as required and reinstall lamp.
Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This light is an LED assembly. See your authorized stealership
Posted on Mar 30, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Brake light switch is located on the brake pedal lever, up high close to the firewall.Check the leads with a test light, it should be hot all of the time, even with the key off.
Posted on Jan 29, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 16, 2017 | Fiat Cars & Trucks
May 01, 2016 | 2014 Fiat 500L
Aug 18, 2013 | 2006 Fiat X1/9
Jan 28, 2011 | Fiat Strada Cars & Trucks
May 23, 2018 | Fiat Cars & Trucks
1,756 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!