Question about Fiat Cars & Trucks
it's in your owners manual page 358 chapter 7
you need a torx 20 screwdriver or bit
Rear Tail, Stop, Backup And Turn Signal Lamps
1. Open the liftgate.
2. Remove the two screws and remove the tail lamp assembly.
3. Remove the four screws (using a T20 driver) and separate the backplate from the lamp housing.
4. Remove the tail, stop, or turn signal bulbs by pushing them slightly and turning counter-clockwise.
5. Remove the backup lamp bulb by pulling straight out.
6. Replace lamps as required and reinstall lamp.
Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This light is an LED assembly. See your authorized stealership
Posted on Mar 30, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Brake light switch is located on the brake pedal lever, up high close to the firewall.Check the leads with a test light, it should be hot all of the time, even with the key off.
Posted on Jan 29, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2016 | 2014 Fiat 500L
Jan 29, 2016 | Fiat Cars & Trucks
Aug 18, 2013 | 2006 Fiat X1/9
Jan 28, 2011 | Fiat Strada Cars & Trucks
Aug 10, 2017 | Fiat Cars & Trucks
1,337 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!