Question about 1995 Saab 900
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Remove the battery.
2. Remove the clutch cable end from the clutch arm end at the wire stop.
3. Slide out the rubber doughnut from the gearbox housing which holds the clutch cable
4. Move the distribution box nut and the alarm pin attached to it (some modules)
5. Disconnect the clutch cable holder from the fender and the data link holder.
6. Remove the drivers lower panel below the steering wheel and remove the air duct as well as the knee shield.
7. Slide out the fuse box holder and ICE Box (should be a black box with many wires going to it). You can remove the instrument cluster at this point but you can also do this without removing the cluster with a little patience
8. Move the pedal spring to one side and remove the eye catch for the cable.
9. Remove the clutch cable by pulling it out from the engine compartment
10. Reinstall in the reverse. Saab actually came out with a bulletin which Needed one to install two washers at the back of the new cable instead of one. The factory cable comes with one but you can remove the 2nd washer off the old cable and install it on the new cable so two exist. This helps take up excessive pedal slack.
Posted on Apr 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2014 | 1995 Saab 900
Oct 12, 2011 | 1995 Saab 900
Dec 01, 2009 | 1994 Saab 900
Nov 14, 2009 | 1995 Saab 900
Oct 16, 2009 | 1995 Saab 900
Feb 10, 2009 | 1996 Saab 900
Jan 18, 2009 | 1995 Saab 900
May 24, 2008 | 1995 Saab 900
Jul 14, 2014 | 1995 Saab 900
Apr 27, 2014 | 1995 Saab 900
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: