Question about 2000 Hyundai Sonata
Need to program
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
i have the same problem but mine is the sensor that is under the dash that is faulty so i had them disable it untill i can get a part that they need to order so i would have your dealer check the sensor .. if it is under warranty they will replace it for free
Posted on Mar 08, 2009
Couple of times when you replace the remote battery, you might
have them not working/ responding but just follow the procedure below.
Stand close to the car, hold down the open and close knobs for about 10 seconds. Press them at the same time for 3 seconds; then press the open button as the car opens.
The above procedure is applicable to a lot of car brands. It does not matter how many knobs you might have on the remote fob.
I have carried this procedure out on a lot of brands ranging from Honda, Toyota, Rover, Ford, etc. and it works perfectly well.
Good luck and Rate this.
Posted on Jan 02, 2010
Nonsense. I just programmed a new remote start fob on my 2011 Santa Fee limited and it worked just great. Follow the steps below and see what happens.
1. Open the drivers side door
2. Turn the Vehicle ignition to the ON position (Do not start the vehicle)
3. Locate the disarm/program button. (look closely, it is located on the wiring harness just inside the lower dash. it could be located just inside the fuse cover.)
4. Press and hold the disarm/programming button for 10 to 15 sewconds, the horm will beep 3 times. Release the disarm/programming button.
5. On the fob, press the Find/Panic button One time and the horn will beep one time.
6. Turn off vehicle ignition. (YOUR DONE)
Posted on Mar 30, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2015 | Hyundai Cars & Trucks
Feb 11, 2015 | 2000 Ford Expedition
Dec 03, 2011 | 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Jan 07, 2011 | 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Sep 20, 2010 | Audi TT Cars & Trucks
May 04, 2010 | 2000 Porsche 911 Carrera
Mar 02, 2009 | 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Jan 16, 2009 | 2000 Hyundai Sonata
Dec 28, 2008 | 2000 Jaguar S-Type
Sep 03, 2008 | 2000 Mazda 626
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: