Question about 2011 Volkswagen Golf
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: RADIO CODE
On the driver side of your glove box you will find your code. Turn the key on, turn radio on and type in the code. This will happen everytime you lose total electricity.
Posted on Jun 08, 2008
SOURCE: 2003 Volkswagen Golf Problem
it should be number 42
MKIV FUSE LIST
1. Washer nozzle heaters, glove compartment light, memory seat control module (10A).
2. Turn signal lights (10A).
3. Fog light relay, instrument panel light dimmer switch (5A).
4. License plate light (5A).
5. Comfort system, cruise control, Climatronic, A/C, heated seat control modules, automatic day/night interior mirror, control module for multi-function steering wheel, control unit in steering wheel (7.5A).
6. Central locking system (5A).
7. Back-up lights, speedometer vehicle speed sensor (VSS) (10A).
9. Anti-lock brake system (ABS) (5A).
10. Engine control module (ECM): gasoline engine (10A); diesel engine, Model Year 2000 > (5A).
11. Instrument cluster, shift lock solenoid (5A).
12. Data Link Connector (DLC) power supply (7.5A).
13. Brake tail lights (10A).
14. Interior lights, central locking system (10A).
15. Instrument cluster, transmission control module (TCM) (5A).
16. A/C clutch, after-run coolant pump (10A).
18. Headlight high beam, right (10A).
19. Headlight high beam, left (10A).
20. Headlight low beam, right (15A).
21. Headlight low beam, left (15A).
22. Parking lights right, side marker right (5A).
23. Parking lights left, side marker left (5A).
24. Windshield and rear window washer pump, windshield wiper motor (20A).
25. Fresh air blower, Climatronic, A/C (25A).
26. Rear window defogger (25A).
27. Motor for rear windshield wiper (15A).
28. Fuel pump (FP) (15A).
29. Engine control module (ECM) gasoline engine (15A); diesel engine (10A).
30. Power sunroof control module (20A).
31. Transmission control module (TCM) (20A).
32. Injectors: gasoline engine (10A); diesel engine (15A).
33. Headlight washer system (20A).
34. Engine control elements (10A).
35. 12 V power outlet (in luggage compartment) (30A).
36. Fog lights (15A).
37. Terminal (86S) on radio, Instrument cluster (10A).
38. Central locking system (with power windows), luggage compartment light, remote/fuel tank door, motor to unlock rear lid (15A).
39. Emergency flashers (15A).
40. Dual tone horn (20A).
41. Cigarette lighter (15A).
42. Radio (25A).
43. Engine control elements (10A).
44. Heated seats (15A).
Fuse arangements in fuse bracket/battery:
S162. Glow plugs (coolant) (50A).
S163. Fuel pump (FP) relay/glow plug relay (50A).
S164. Coolant fan control (FC) control module/coolant fan (40A).
S176. Relays panel interior (110A).
S177. Generator (GEN) (90 Amp.) (110A).
Generator (GEN) (120 Amp.) (150A).
S178. ABS (hydraulic pump) (30A).
S179. ABS (30A).
S180. Coolant fan (30A).
Posted on Jul 09, 2008
SOURCE: 2000 cabrio radio code
The code for each car is different, it can be found in your books that came with the car if the original owner left it in (it has to be written in the section that deals with the stereo and security); if they took it out and it is not available, you can call a dealership and give them the VIN number and they should be able to give you the code for your particular car. They are not supposed to charge for this service but if you are getting nowhere you can call Volkswagen directly and talk to customer service.
Posted on Aug 17, 2008
SOURCE: 2007 suzuki radio code
The easiest way to re code your radio is to pop along to your local Suzuki dealership with Log book/title, proof of ownership and identification with you, they should only be too glad to give you the necessary details you require.
I hope this helped, please appraise my FREE effort by pressing that Blue button if sorted, Thank You!
Paul 'W' U.K.
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
all you need to do is call 765-448-4582..give them the vin# and they will give it to u for free.. good luck and thanks for using fixya.com...keith..
Posted on Mar 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2015 | 2001 Volkswagen Golf
Dec 15, 2014 | 2011 Volkswagen Golf
Dec 15, 2014 | 2011 Volkswagen Golf
Aug 24, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 25, 2010 | 2001 Volkswagen Golf
Dec 02, 2009 | 2005 Volkswagen Golf
Jan 17, 2009 | 1995 Volkswagen Golf
Nov 23, 2017 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: