Question about Suzuki Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Could you please give me the dimensions of a Rubber Sway Bar Link Bush - Suzuki Sierra Drover (84-96) Maruti (90-99)

How long and what is the diameter of a rubber Sway Bar Link Bush - Suzuki Sierra Drover (84-96) Maruti (90-99)

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Suzuki Master
  • 20,706 Answers

This is not in the FSM book (car bible)
its not there.
you have to remove yours and measure yours.
or walk in to any suzuki dealer buy one and measure it
no country stated, and cars vary by, (drum beat) country.l

Posted on Dec 27, 2014


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

2004 load knocking noise while driving

check for suspension rubber, stabilizer bar rubbers or if it is a suzuki vitara the rear lower arm rubber bush of the front lower arm
check for shocky rubber mounts loose , missing

Mar 14, 2017 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Rear sway bar

i presume you mean the lower tie bar these do wear on the outer bush but i have never seen one come away! has the bolt broken or come out? if not then the bar has broken

Apr 01, 2013 | 2003 Jaguar X-Type

2 Answers

Took my complete front axle out to replace cv joints and a rusted out lower suspension arm had new bushes pressed in to the axle mounting on installing it back in i cant remember where the 4...

you are talking about the sway bar link. this also has a bolt and metal washers. i will show you a picture to make sure we are talking about the same thing, you will slide on a metal washer then a rubber one then in slides into arm from bottom or you can come down from the sway bar then slide another rubber washer and then a metal one next is a sleeve then a metal washer and then a rubber one, now it slides into control arm and then from bottom slide rubber then metal and the nut . hope this is helpful.johnjohn2_147.jpgjohnjohn2_174.gif

Sep 25, 2011 | 1990 Isuzu Trooper

2 Answers

I was told that my Toyota Highlander has leaky sway bar links that need to be replaced. Another Toyota dealer said they are fine and there isn't anything to possibly leak in a sway bar link. Not sure...

On the suspension the only thing that can leak are rack and pinion, shock asorbers,and motor mount and axle boot.there is no fluid in sway bar you need to find someone who will show you and who you trustcansmo_152.gifcansmo_153.gifcansmo_154.gif

Aug 29, 2011 | 2003 Toyota Highlander

3 Answers

Safety says i need sway bar bushings.what and where are these?

the sway bar is a bar that runs acrossed the front of the van from strut to strut. It is bolted to the cradel and then has links that run from the bar to the strut to increase stability. The sway bar bushings are rubber mounts that hold the bar down to the cradel. The bar runs though the mounts one each side where the bar and the cradel meet. If they are wore out you will normally hear a clucking noise from the front end when you hit bumps. To remove and replace them there is two bolts that hold a steel cap on top of them on each side. Remove the cap from both sides then the rubber mounts will have a split in them so you can get them off the bar. To install them is just the reverse of the removal. Good luck! 4 thumbs up is appeciated if this helps.

Dec 30, 2010 | 2002 Dodge Caravan

1 Answer

Replace sway bar end links '97 GMC Sierra

if you put your vehicle information in at advanceautoparts.comyou can search sway bar and find parts that you need - there was someinfo missing on which sierra model you have as far as engine size andvin # match but I came to:|GRPCHASAMS__sway%20bar___

Sep 17, 2009 | 1997 GMC Sierra

1 Answer

Front Left Sway Bar Link

The front stabilizer shaft (sometimes called a sway bar) is mounted to the top rear of the frame and to the lower control arm. The shaft is attached to the frame with clamps and rubber insulators and to the control arms with insulator links.


Jul 08, 2008 | 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix

3 Answers


this one i would have to say ebay or dealership these would be the only 2 places i know to get a copy of the manual and or public motor libary that keeps all old manuals on archive to be photo copied

May 30, 2008 | Suzuki Samurai Cars & Trucks

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

156 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Suzuki Experts


Level 3 Expert

76682 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22219 Answers

Boyet Soriano
Boyet Soriano

Level 2 Expert

293 Answers

Are you a Suzuki Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides