Question about Cars & Trucks
Do you Body Control Module ? It's below left side of instrument panel . What type of problem are you having ? You can not change a BCM for another one
• Read the BCM set-up procedures carefully and completely.
• The BCM will not function properly if the Setup New BCM Procedure is not performed.
• Perform the Theft Deterrent Re-Learn procedure after successfully finishing the Setup New BCM Procedure. If the Theft Deterrent Re-Learn procedure is not performed after a BCM replacement, the following conditions may occur:
- The vehicle will not be protected against theft by the PASS-Key® II system.
- The engine will not start !!!!!!
Posted on Dec 09, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 04, 2012 | 1999 Buick Century
Feb 07, 2012 | 1987 Buick Century
May 17, 2011 | 1996 Buick Century
Jan 28, 2011 | Nissan Pickup Cars & Trucks
May 13, 2010 | 2002 Buick Century
Aug 27, 2009 | 1994 Buick Park Avenue
Dec 18, 2008 | 2002 Daewoo Lanos
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!