Question about Cars & Trucks
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. sitting in driver seat, with driver's door OPEN, press lock/unlock
button ON THE DRIVERS DOOR to lock all doors, then manually unlock
driver door only.
2. Insert YOUR key in ignition, DO NOT TURN, then remove key.
3. Using the same lock/unlock button ON THE DRIVERS DOOR, slowly press lock-unlock in 5 cycles
4. Shut door.
5. Open door.
6. Using the same lock/unlock button ON THE DRIVERS DOOR, again slowly press lock-unlock in 5 cycles
7. With the door open insert your key into the ignition, turn to 'on' position (DON'T START), wait 5 seconds. Turn off and remove key.
8. Locks should cycle once (Car will lock and then unlock once by herself). If they don't cycle or they cycle more than once, do steps 1-7 over.
9. Now using the remote, push lock button, hold for one second, then release the button. The locks should cycle once. If not, start over and go slower.
10. Close the door.
11. Open the door.
12. Press the lock button on the remote. The locks should do a lock-unlock cycle.
13. Close the door
14. Press the lock button on the remote, the doors should lock.
15. Press unlock button and the doors should unlock.
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
May 22, 2011 | 1996 Lexus GS 300
Apr 11, 2011 | Lexus LS 400 Cars & Trucks
Jan 27, 2011 | 1996 Lexus ES 300
Jan 16, 2010 | 1993 Lexus Ls 400
Jun 16, 2009 | 1996 Lexus LS 400
Mar 09, 2009 | 1996 Lexus LS 400
Aug 21, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!