Question about 2011 Volkswagen Tiguan
Tried new sparkplug and coil for #2
Check all spark plugs or replace them test coils by unpluging them one by one while engine is running to detect misfire
Posted on Nov 29, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I would check that spark plug, and have that coil checked or replaced. Also check for any vacuum hose leaks in the area of the cylinder.
Posted on May 12, 2010
SOURCE: need info for outer door
1. Open the door.
2. on the door appature above the lock mechanism toward the outer skin of the door you should see two holes one ovalish shaped and one round shaped.
3. pry covers off circular hole (inner).
4. insert hook type tool (if you dont have one make one by putting a cheap small flathead scredriver in the vice and bending it into a small L shape at the end about 5mm.
5. pull latch mechanism loose (you will have to look for the latch with a small light or feel around for it.
6. put outer door handle capping (the stubby part) out by prying off gently and then wiggling.
7. slide main part of door handle toward newly exposed hole created by removing capping and then remove.
8. thank me for saving you from tearing your hair out. If we all bought Japanese we wouldent have these ****** problems.
Posted on Sep 04, 2012
SOURCE: Cylinder #2 Misfire- Engine Code P0302. We replaced out #2 coil pack, replaced out all the spark plugs, replaced the cam sensor. Start rough on and off, sporadically. Always runs fine though after I w
Posted on Oct 12, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2013 | 2011 Volkswagen Tiguan
Sep 04, 2013 | 2011 Dodge Nitro
Jan 29, 2013 | 2011 Volkswagen Tiguan
Aug 15, 2012 | 2000 Volkswagen Passat 4Motion
Mar 04, 2017 | Volkswagen Jetta Cars & Trucks
May 30, 2012 | 2011 Volkswagen Tiguan
Jan 17, 2012 | 2007 Dodge Magnum SE
May 20, 2011 | 2011 Volkswagen Tiguan
Jul 19, 2009 | 2001 Ford Expedition
237 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: