Question about Suzuki Liana

2 Answers

What are my legal rights if an insurance company writes my car off then denies my claim?

Nothing, seeking kegal advise.

Posted by on


2 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 7 Answers

This is a difficult question, have in mind the advice of legal firm and professional one. I could reffer you to who have helped me once or twice , the company is professional and they work in a good way, I liked it.
Hope I helped.

Posted on Dec 01, 2014

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert who has answered 20 or more questions within one hour.

    Night Owl:

    An expert who has answered 10 or more questions between 12 midnight and 6am on the same day.

  • Expert
  • 59 Answers

If you are current with your premium, and they total the car, you should be able to get compensated for the car/ Look at your insurance policy and check the replacement agreement.

Posted on Nov 24, 2014


6 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 1341 Answers

SOURCE: brand new car bought for cash but after two weeks

Depending on your location there are different laws for consumer protection..They may not give you a refund but replacement need to be made for free.Check with the local authorities on your rights regarding this issue.

Posted on Oct 28, 2009

  • 4070 Answers

SOURCE: My late husband was a

Hi and welcome to FixYa!

Since we solve technical problems I strongly suggest that you call the Home assurance company. Im pretty sure that they can answer every legal details regarding the claims.

Hope this helps and thank you for using FixYa! Have a good one!

Posted on Nov 29, 2010

  • 4977 Answers

SOURCE: I let my car insurance

this is very legal as they have a loan interest invested in your car and want it properly insured until it is paid off and if you look at the loan agreement there is probably a reference about the car must be properly insured while there is an outstanding balance on the loan the car.if you can show proof that you now have valid insurance on the car then they should remove the insurance they have on the sounds as if you are keeping up the car payments which is good but you must have the insurance weather it`s your own or their`s that is outlined in the loan agreement.

Posted on Mar 10, 2011

  • 144 Answers

SOURCE: minor accident occurred 2 days after re-insuring

If the repairs are minor (as you said minor accident) then I'll suggest to forget insurance this time and get repairs done on your own. Its simply not worth arguing with them. However if you are keen and have solid proof with you then you can file a case on insurance company.

However since you stated that you renewed your old insurance and most probably it has lapsed (otherwise there would be no such dispute) so case is weaker.

Posted on May 06, 2011

  • 31 Answers

SOURCE: Suggest me any car rental company who give me low hire price facility included insurance and GST?

I understand your financial conditions and ready to help you regarding this matter that's why i will give you link here.I am sure you like it and get better results.

Posted on Oct 29, 2012

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

My sister ran me off the road this morning on the way to work and her insurance said they won't pay for my vehicle because we live at same address

To an insurer it might look like a scam but it is unlikely they have the right to say they won't pay. You both need to read the small print of your insurance policies; your sister to discover if there is a specific clause allowing the insurer to duck out of a claim at the same address and yourself to discover if your insurance includes any legal protection where your insurer would sue your sister and/or her insurer.

If the damage isn't great or expensive it might be better for your sister to pay you directly if she has any no-claims discount to lose.

Before you become too distracted it is wise to place a description and all the details of the incident on paper and include plan drawings and photographs of the damage and the scene.

If her insurer doesn't have a specific clause then I suggest you proceed with a claim regardless. Make the claim in writing and have it delivered into the hands of the Claims Manager at the company office.

If there is a clause allowing them to refuse to pay it will give you no choice except to forget it or to sue your sister...

Sep 08, 2017 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

2 years ago our roof started leaking causing damage to our ceiling but now ceiling has bad damage and insurance company is denied our claim saying lack of maintenance and old rusty iron on roof

have the policy read by a legal representative and if there is no requirement to maintain the roof in as new condition ( rusty iron is still water proof ), have them counter claim for breach of contract

Oct 04, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How do i manage insurance companies?

get legal advice as you are being messed with.

Mar 09, 2015 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Why does my 206 only start up when i tap the accelerator

take it back to repair shop. If they cannot fix the problem then ask them for their insurance company name and number so you can make a claim and have it repaired at another shop like an authorized service center for your make and model.

When you ask for their insurance company info they usually wake up and get it right. No one wants any insurance claims against their policy.

Not sure what country you are in. So that is a US recommendation.

Sep 20, 2014 | 2006 Peugeot 206 1.4

2 Answers

Ask jeeves

You insurance company will likely decline to insure the second home as you have no Certificate of Occupancy which tells them it was built to code and thus meets minimum safety standards. I doubt that they would "rat you out", though. You could always go to the local building official and apply for an "after the fact" permit. This will likely entail your having to expose wiring and foundation components etc., but at least you can get it insured once you have the C of O. This obviously has a potential downside, especially if you have zoning issues like setback requirements or too many structures on the property and so forth.
Best of Luck.

Aug 29, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

My car got rear-ended, in the state of California. The other parties' insurance admits their client is a fault. The claims adjuster is trying to push me to call their client because they are offering to...

Do Not Call The Other Party. Have The Claims Adjuster Do There Job And Write A Estimate On Your Car. If Not Take Your Car To Three Or Four Body Shops And Have Them Do One For You. And Send The Estimates to the insurance company

Sep 20, 2013 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I have a problem with my car insurance

Call another insurance company and ask what you should do

Sep 17, 2013 | Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

Minor accident occurred 2 days after re-insuring our car, although several day's had gone by on renewing our policy the insurance company after deeming the car to be a write off due to its low value...

If you have an accident report from the police department, there should be no issue. This is just one reason that all accidents should be reported if for nothing more than your own protection and of course most jurisdictions require it by law even for minor fender benders. You still can file a report with the cooperation of the other driver, though, and that should certainly be enough because you are both signing an affidavit to the events and the insurance company can't refuse. Your state has an insurance commissioner. Do you want to see your insurer jump? Contact them and make them aware that you are filing a complaint with the state insurance commissioner. If that doesn't get them to change their mind while you're on the phone with them then file a complaint with the commissioner's office. You'll get results and it won't take long.

May 06, 2011 | 1999 Toyota Camry

1 Answer

My late husband was a Philippine army, He was a member of the American Home Assurance Company, He died last November of 1992, i still have his insurance certificate with policy numbers, Can i avail of any...

Hi and welcome to FixYa!

Since we solve technical problems I strongly suggest that you call the Home assurance company. Im pretty sure that they can answer every legal details regarding the claims.

Hope this helps and thank you for using FixYa! Have a good one!

Nov 29, 2010 | Daewoo Leganza Cars & Trucks

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

104 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Suzuki Experts


Level 3 Expert

76164 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22156 Answers

Boyet Soriano
Boyet Soriano

Level 2 Expert

293 Answers

Are you a Suzuki Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides