Question about Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I need to know how far the baffold needs to be open on my riello m3 burner the piston had a leak and is no longer available I have the kit to retro fit the bafflold but can't find the spec on how far open it should be Thanks

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert that has over 500 points.

  • Expert
  • 271 Answers


Posted on Nov 20, 2014


6 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 89 Answers

SOURCE: back brakes

Open the bleeder nippel and let out the pressure...;)
If it looks rusty clean the HOLE(needle) and put WD40 inthere!
Calibers are Xpensive!
Danish tricks...hehe...good luck!

Posted on Sep 26, 2008

  • 17 Answers

SOURCE: i have to install a retro fit kit for the a/c i

When retrofitting an R12 system to a 134a you need to do many things. First of all is to recover any R12 that is still in the system. Then the system should be flushed of all oils because most R12 oils are not compatible with 134 oils. The system then needs to be under vacuum for 15-30 minutes to eliminate any moisture and identify leaks if there are any. I highly recommend taking your vehicle to a professional who has the needed equipment and knowledge. Auto parts store A/C products are not the best idea.

Posted on Aug 12, 2009

  • 67 Answers


damper arms any auto parts store in stock parts

Posted on Mar 29, 2010


  • 18 Answers

SOURCE: rear suspension,needs shocks not

A great option for you would be the non air conversion kit that Strutmasters offers for your vehicle. The electronics on the Cadillac's can be very costly, there is no doubt about that. You can save a lot of money, time and headache with a conversion kit from them.

Posted on Jul 12, 2010

  • 1252 Answers

SOURCE: i am replacing ac compressor

You should replace the accumulator and orifice tube, it will be clogged up...

Posted on Jul 06, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Fuel pump assembly leaks and the part is no longer available 1989 dodge dakota sport V6

It would be helpful to know what make and model engine you are working on, but usually rebuild kits are available. For older cars, try Kanter Auto Parts, or search online by make and year model and engine type.

Nov 06, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Can i put standard struts on. has automatic now.

They are expensive but retro kits are available. Google strut replacements and you can find what you need.

Aug 07, 2015 | Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

What type of refrig. does the AC use in a 92 dodge caravan

Unless the labels are missing from the car, it will state which type of refrigerant is used. Could be either R12 or R134a. If originally R12, it could have been replaced by R134a with an upgrade kit. The easiest way to tell if the labels are missing, is to look at the valves on the AC system. If they are Schrader valves (same as used on tires), then it is the older R12. If the caps are Red (high pressure side) and blue (low pressure side), then it is R134a. The sale of R12 to non-certified mechanics is illegal in all states as far as I am aware. R134a is available in most states and retro-fit kits are available in most states.

I have done the retro-fit on 2 vehicles with acceptable results. It is recommended to remove all the old R12 with a vacuum pump. Autozone (in my area anyway) rents these.

Good luck if you need and decide to retro-fit yourself.

Jul 04, 2011 | 1992 Dodge Caravan

1 Answer

I own a 1990 Honda Accord (92,000miles) and need to get the air conditioning fixed - my mechanic tells me (and I knew it previously) that I need freon and that they don't manufacture it anymore can you...

true all cars went from r12 to r134a in 1995 and its hard to find anybody who still does r12 but u can have ur a/c evacuated out and u can get a r134a retro kit for like $45, the reason i mention to get the retro kit and do it yourself is some places will charge up 2 $300 for something thats easy 2 do as puting air in your tires, at any auto parts store if ac isnt working now u should do a leak test

Jun 11, 2011 | 1990 Honda Accord

1 Answer

How to convert ac over to 134 system

Your best bet is to visit your local auto parts store (autozone is my choice). The retro fit kits are around 20-25 dollars, and they contain everything you need. Just make sure you first dont have a leak.

May 23, 2011 | Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

How much freon goes in a 1991 honda civic?

Your Honda takes R12 freon, R12 freon is no longer sold, if your car has not been retro fitted to 134a freon, you will have to buy a retro fit kit, so you can install 134a freon, If it has been or after retro fitted, total freon 1.5 lbs 134a freon.

Jul 09, 2010 | 1991 Honda Civic

1 Answer

The air conditioning doesnt work it just blows hot air even with the ac on. i dont know whats wrong with it if everything needs to be replaced or just something simple. i know nothing about cars

What I would try first is recharge the a/s system, your car came with R12 freon, that type of freon is impossible to get these days, so you will need a retro fit kit to convert it to 134A freon, the kit will have two 134a fittings that screw on to your R12 port, so that the 134a recharge hose will go on, the low side will be the one your add freon through, it will be the thinker hose of the two, the thin one is the high side stay away from that one, you will also need one can of freon (134a), if it works, it might work for a while till the freon leaks out again, then you will have to take it it for repair, but this way you know it's just a leak and every thing else works.Good luck, let me know if I can be of more help.

Jun 27, 2010 | 1992 Honda Accord

1 Answer

I bought the retro fit kit and the low side nozzle doesn't fit and autozone told me ford needs a special nozzle for the retro fit is that true?

No it not true, maybe they just don't have it, I know Napa auto parts stock this there part, the number is #409996 and it is a stocking item run's about $30.00, take that part back to autozone and go over to Napa.

Jun 30, 2010 | 1990 Ford Bronco

1 Answer

Left hand side brake is sticking,i can easerly push piston back to free it off but one push of the peddle and its stuck again

Replace the left caliper. Afterwards flush through all the old brake fluid with new fluid by bleeding all of the brakes, and replace any other calipers or rear wheel cylinders which appear to be leaking or corroded.

Caliper overhaul kits are available and are cheaper, but you need to know for certain that the caliper piston and bore are undamaged: a seized caliper will always have damage to one or the other and is therefore not suitable for an overhaul kit.

Nov 01, 2009 | 2003 Ford Focus

1 Answer

I need to replace the egr valve on my 2005 equinox

The kit that is needed to fix the problem is part number 89018176 (EGR replacement kit). If the EGR valve is the updated, remanufactured Siemans version than to just replace the EGR pipe will require part # 12602507. To replace the original EGR pipe that came factory installed on your vehicle (designed & manufactured by Delphi) had a major falw and is no longer available ANYWHERE! Trust me I have looked! Once the EGR replacement kit is in place have to vehicle computer reprogrammed by a dealer and you should be good to go!Good luck!

Jun 04, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

34 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cars & Trucks Experts


Level 3 Expert

76848 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22246 Answers

Randy Ohler

Level 3 Expert

14585 Answers

Are you a Car and Truck Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides