Question about Cars & Trucks
Gonna change winter tires but how do I reset TPMS Ligth ? Focus 2014 new car,, new in this,, please help?
Use this if you're installing winter wheels/tires that have sensors already installed, or even if you are just doing a tire rotation. Not sure if this has been posted before. I tried searching but didn't see it posted anywhere. No need to go and buy the TPMS learning tool.
1) Make sure your tiresare inflated to the recommended psi. Mine is 40psi.
2) Turn ignition to the on position. If you have a push button start, push the start button without pressing the brake pedal.
3) Push the hazard light button 6 times. The horn should honk and you should see "Train left front tire" in the LCD display between the tach and speedo.
4) Release air pressure in the front left tireuntil you hear the horn honk. The LCD display should now read "Train right front tire".
5) Release air pressure in the right front tire until you hear the horn honk.
6) Repeat for the the right rear tire, and then the left rear tire.
7) You should now see "Training Complete" in the LCD display.
8) Fill your tiresback up to the recommended pressure.
Posted on Nov 19, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2016 | Ford Cars & Trucks
May 23, 2016 | Dodge Ram 1500 Cars & Trucks
Mar 19, 2016 | 2014 Ford Focus
Feb 06, 2015 | 2010 Ford Focus SE
Jan 25, 2015 | Ford Cars & Trucks
Nov 05, 2010 | Honda Civic Cars & Trucks
144 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!