Question about Cars & Trucks
Turning cover with a pliers. no visible holes slots anywhere.
To take those off you have to have the key and turn it a quarter turn to reveal screws. if you don't have the key the lot has to be pick or bumped. or you can try drilling through the plate that turns to reveal the screws but be careful not to damage the screws.
Posted on Nov 18, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jun 12, 2010 | Honda CR-V Cars & Trucks
Mar 14, 2010 | 1998 Ford Expedition
Jul 27, 2009 | 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Apr 29, 2009 | 1998 Mercury Villager
Jan 26, 2009 | 2004 Mazda MPV
Dec 27, 2008 | BMW 750 Cars & Trucks
Dec 07, 2008 | 2006 Volkswagen Passat
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!