Question about 2010 Dodge Charger
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The LX platform consists of the 300, charger and magnum.
They will all have front end noise. It's just a matter of time. This appears to be a poor design and should be recalled.
The front end should be replaced with energy suspension bushings and greasable ball joints.
The front end needs to be inspected, but here are the usual suspects. Most to least
1. Stabilizer bushings to frame. Rattle and bump sound. Not too expensive.
2. Tension struts - radius arm as some may say. Makes a poping noise and moans when driving and turning.
3. Stabilizer end links if loose to touch. Noise over bumps only.
4. Tie rods. Primarily outer. If you can turn them by hand they need changing. These make noise when braking and turning. Inner is more pronounced when steering. May cause road wander.
5. Upper and lower control arm bushings. Creak!
6. Ball Joints. These sound like an orchestra when going up a driveway. The most expensive fix on these cars. Up to 1800.00 dealer cost. They do not press out the old joints. They use a new knuckle.
7. Steering rack... another expensive fix. Moans and hisses.
Posted on Sep 13, 2010
SOURCE: I can't shut my alarm
If it is a factory alarm it can be disabled by locking and unlocking either the trunk or drivers door. if it is an aftermarket alarm (one installed after the car was purchased) you would have to get a new remote and get it programmed or take the car to a mechanic and have it removed
Posted on Jun 04, 2011
My screen on my nav. radio on 2006 Charger black out, but it will come on sometime when you start the car for a little bit and than the sterio screen turn back off with the radio still playing.
Posted on Aug 13, 2011
You can try the way to find a starter. Look where the engine ends and the ****** starts, that I mean where they are both connectd, look in the area, you will be able to find it.
AK500 key programmer
Posted on Sep 11, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2016 | 2006 Dodge Charger RT
Apr 26, 2015 | 2010 Dodge Avenger RT
Jan 04, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 14, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 30, 2014 | 2010 Dodge Charger
Jun 02, 2013 | 2006 Dodge Charger RT
Apr 14, 2013 | 2006 Dodge Charger RT
Sep 11, 2012 | 2006 Dodge Charger RT
Nov 29, 2011 | 2009 Dodge Charger
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: