Question about Cars & Trucks
What type of vehicle? Would need more symptoms befor it could be diagnosed over the internet. Could be that your not getting spark or strong enough spark.
Posted on Nov 10, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
i had a problem.... with my c240, was losing power when i floored in on the highway. Airflow sensor was replaced..... drives like new now
Posted on Sep 28, 2008
The only way air can get in the fuel line is if you have a hole in it! Problem of course is were? I would run the fuel line from back to front and back again. Look for any wet spot that you can find. You may even have to drop the tank to ba able to look on top. I would suspect the problem is in the line before the high preasure pump, being as you are pulling air into the system. I have seen leaky lines allow air in, but not let fuel out.
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
What you need to do is check you fuel pressure. Go to a local auto parts store and buy a fuel injection pressure tester. The pressure fitting is on the top of the motor its a 3/8 ish sized metal line and has a screw on fitting like a tire valve does. This line comes up from the back of the motor to the right of the distributor and goes down into the intake. Make sure to have a rag handy to catch the fuel seepage. After you connect the pressure tester turn the key on and off three times and read the gage you should have atleast 58 pounds of pressure. If you have 56 pounds it won't run because the fuel injectors are a poppit valve style and need atleast 58 pounds of pressure to operate.
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
SOURCE: 2000 Jeep Grand cherokee Laredo
sounds alot the the pcm it controls the fuel pump and ign system but the anti theft would keep it from starting because the key has a transponder in it programmed for that vehicle and that would kill all ign if triggered
Posted on Sep 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 09, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 19, 2014 | 2003 Kia Optima
Mar 17, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
2002 Dodge Caravan
Fuel Filter Replacement Procedure
1. The fuel filter is located on top of the fuel tank near the fuel pump module. Fuel lines are permanently attached to filter assembly and must be replaced with the fuel filter.
2. Release pressure from fuel system by removing the fuel pump relay and start the engine and let it die. Crank the engine a couple times after it dies to relieve more of the fuel pressure
3. Disconnect negative battery cable
4. Raise and support vehicle
5. Support fuel tank with transmission jack or floor jack with large plywood board to evenly distribute the weight of the fuel tank. NOTE: It is important to distribute weight evenly to prevent damage to the fuel pump module.
6. Disconnect ground strap from fuel tank
7. Remove inboard fuel tank straps and front "T" strap fastener
8. Lower the fuel tank approximately 6 inches to access the fuel filter assembly.
9. Disconnect the fuel lines at the fuel supply connector and the fuel pump module
10. Remove the retaining bolt and remove filter assembly from vehicle.
11. Reverse removal procedure to install (Don't forget to put the fuel pump relay back )
Apr 02, 2011 | 2002 Dodge Caravan
Mar 07, 2011 | 2004 Volkswagen Jetta
Sep 26, 2010 | 1990 Toyota Corolla
Aug 25, 2010 | 1994 Ford Thunderbird
Jun 05, 2009 | 1999 Kia Sportage
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: