Question about Infiniti FX35
Need to program the keyless remote for this Inf FX35 2004 but the door chime (key in ignition, open the door the chime should sound but it does not). Does any one know how to make this chime work, should look for some fuse or else. Is it doable or I have to go to the dealer? Kent
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2014 | 2000 Ford Focus
1. Close all doors.
2. Insert key into the ignition cylinder but do not turn it.
3. Press and hold the Unlock button on door lock switch on drivers door.
Hold until instructed to release in step 6.
4. Remove key from ignition and then insert key into ignition without turning ignition cylinder and remove key.
5. Insert key in ignition a third time and leave key in ignition. Do Not turn ignition.
6. Release door lock switch on drivers door panel.
A Chime will sound 3 times indicating that you are in programming mode.
7. Press both the Lock and Unlock buttons on the remote up to 30 seconds.
A chime will sound 2 times if remote has programmed successful.
8. Repeat step 7 if you are programming additional remotes.
9. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode.
NOTE: If you are having trouble getting this procedure to work, we have found that some vehicles need step 3 to be done before step 2.
Did you make sure to pull the key out after the procedure? This closes the "programming mode".
Mar 14, 2012 | 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Oct 21, 2009 | 2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT
Jul 23, 2009 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Jun 17, 2009 | 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix
May 25, 2009 | 2003 Lincoln LS
Dec 09, 2008 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Sep 25, 2008 | 2006 Pontiac G6
Sep 03, 2008 | 2000 Mazda 626
Aug 24, 2008 | 2000 Chevrolet Venture
Sep 21, 2017 | 2008 Infiniti EX35
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: