Question about 1999 Nissan Primera
1. Turn the ignition switch from Position 0 to ON 6 times within 10 seconds.
2. Then turn ignition switch to OFF position. Leave key in ignition switch.
3. After 2 seconds, the system will enter programming mode and will flash the warning lights twice.
4. Press and HOLD the unlock button on the Plip.
5. While pressing the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times.
6. Release the unlock button.
7. The warning lights will flash once to indicate successful programming.
8. Repeat procedure 4 to 7 for up to 4 plip key's.
9. When completed turn ignition ON, and the warning lights will flash 2 times.
10. Remove key, and check all plip key's for operation.
NOTE : The programming mode will stop when either the ignition is switch ON, 4 plip keys have been programmed or no input signal either from the switch or plip keys has been received for 120 seconds.
Posted on Nov 08, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2015 | Hyundai Cars & Trucks
Jul 24, 2015 | 2007 Toyota RAV4
May 28, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 30, 2011 | Nissan Altima Cars & Trucks
Nov 28, 2010 | 2006 Dodge Caravan
Aug 20, 2010 | Cadillac STS Cars & Trucks
May 12, 2010 | 2001 Dodge Stratus
Jun 10, 2014 | 1999 Nissan Primera
166 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: