Question about 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz C Class
1. Turn key in ignition switch to position "1".
2. Press either Menu Button repeatedly until the basic kilometer or miles display is shown on the multifunction display .
3. Press the Reset/Illumination Button 3 times.
(You'll hear an audible beep and the voltage is shown on the multifunction display.)
4. Turn key in ignition switch to position "2".
5. Press the lower Display Button.
(The Service Display appears with miles remaining/exceeded etc.)
6. Press the Reset/Illumination Button 1 time.
(The Oil Type menu appears in the multifunction display.)
7. Select the engine oil grade by pressing the +/- Buttons.
(You may have only 1 option or multiple options depending on your engine.)
8. Press the upper Display Button.
9. Press the Reset/Illumination Button for 3 seconds to confirm.
10. Press the upper Display Button to return to the Service Display menu.
11. Press the upper Menu Button to display the kilometer or miles reading.
12. Turn key in ignition switch to position "0".
Please post back with any questions. Best of luck.
Posted on Jul 03, 2009
This steps work for a MB c220 of 2004?
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
Here do i find this button
Posted on May 13, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2015 | 2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Sep 15, 2011 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
Dec 17, 2010 | 1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Oct 20, 2010 | 2006 Mercedes-Benz B-Class
Jul 22, 2010 | 2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Jul 02, 2010 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
Apr 09, 2010 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
Dec 30, 2009 | 2004 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz M Class
Oct 30, 2009 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz Cl Class
Mar 29, 2009 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz C Class
3,764 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: