An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: reset button is stuckup try reset but firmly
Sometime drinks get spill onto the button or heat, dirt, dust cause plastic to stick. if you can remove the button, pour some rubbing alcohol on it and let it dry or auto parts store sell electronic cleaners you can spray the button with. if none of those solve you problems than replace the button.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
to reset oil life turn key to on position.
press gas pedal firmly 3 times fast.
make sure you press firmly so pedal hits floor but dont hold it.
just press 3 times fast.
turn key off then on and the light should reset.
Volvo 850 (1993-1995) Service Light Reset
Under the hood there are 2 diagnostic units (labeled A and B on the cover) next to the washer reservoir.
1. Turn on the ignition and open diagnostic unit A.
2. Locate the flylead (the test wire that is in the plastic holder).
3. Insert the flylead into socket 7.
4. Press the large round test button on the diagnostic unit 4 times, briefly but firmly.
5. When the LED flashes and then stays lit, it will accept the reset code.
6. The reset code for the service light is 1-5-1.
7. Press the large round test button firmly one time and then release it. The LED should be lit.
8. Press the button firmly 5 times and then release it. The LED should be lit.
9. Press the button firmly one more time and then release it. The LED will flash several times.
10. Turn off the ignition switch and replace the flylead in its holder and close the cover.
The Service Light has now been reset.
The top down function is a two step process...1- hold button until sunroof is all the way open then release button. 2- Press and hold button again until top goes all the way down.
If you try this and it still doesn't work , note the light on the button. If it's flashing it indicates a fault... most likely an obstruction. Check that latches on rear cargo shelf are firmly latched. Check that parcel shelf is firmly down. (open and firmly close all three of these things and try again)
I found that on my 2008 Saturn Aura (4 button DIC) that the following steps must take place to reset the oil life:
1) place ignition switch in run position
2) cycle through features by pressing the info button until the oil life is illuminated
3) depress all 4 DIC buttons at the same time; instrument panel will read "reset oil life"
4) release all buttons
5) depress bottom button (w/left pointing arrow) and oil life will read "acknowledged"
Hi eze-e, Do you have 2-stage unlocking programmed? By this I mean do you have to press the unlock button TWICE to get the passenger door unlocked? If so, the rear hatch unlocks at the same time as the passenger door - with the second press of the unlock button.