Question about 1998 Chrysler Town & Country
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 21, 2015 | 1999 Lincoln Town Car
Sep 09, 2014 | 1998 Chrysler Town & Country
Mar 20, 2011 | 2001 Chrysler Town & Country
Wiper Motor and Linkage
Removal and Installation
1. Open hood and remove wiper arms
2. Remove cowl top plastic cover
3. Remove attaching screws or mounting nuts from pivots
4. Disconnect wiper motor wiring harness connector
5. Remove 3 motor mounting bracket-to-body bolts
6. remove motor bracket, motor and linkage assembly from cowl
7. Remove motor-to-bracket mounting bolts and remove motor
8. Reverse procedure to install
Mar 12, 2011 | 1992 Dodge Spirit
Oct 30, 2010 | 1999 GMC Yukon
Mar 06, 2010 | 2002 Chrysler Town & Country
Nov 18, 2009 | 2002 Chrysler Town & Country
Jul 18, 2009 | 1994 Plymouth Grand Voyager
Apr 22, 2009 | 1998 Chrysler Town & Country
Jun 11, 2008 | 1999 Chrysler Town & Country
358 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: