Question about 2002 Toyota Camry Solara
I have Toyota Camry 2002 XLE ,
I lost wireless remote control, I bought a new remote control model FCC ID: GQ43VT14T CAN: 1470 102 849 , I checked remote battery .I made all Programming Procedure Steps as the following:
1. Driver door open and unlocked. Key out of the ignition
2. Insert the key and remove 2 times in 5 sec.
3. Close and open driver door 2 times in 40 sec.
4. Insert the key and remove it again from ignition.
5. Close and open driver door 2 times in 40 sec.
6. Insert the key in ignition,
7. Close the door,
8. Turn to on and back to lock in 1 second intervals. 2 times for rewrite,
9. Remove the key
The Power lock cycled to confirm 2 Times .
* I pressed “lock” and “unlock” buttons of the Remote Control at the same time between 1 and 1.5 seconds. Thin I pressed “Lock” button for more than 1 sec and released .
But the power door lock didn't cycle.
Please advice me : How can I re active the wireless remote control system ?
Thank you .
Sit in car all doors closed put key in ignition and turn from OFF to ACC 3 times as fast as you can leaving it in ACC on the last cycle then press your remote button. your blinkers should flash to tell you this has worked.... may take you a couple of tries to get it!!
Posted on Aug 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 16, 2014 | 2006 Toyota Camry XLE
Jul 19, 2013 | 2007 Toyota Camry
Dec 07, 2012 | 2002 Toyota Camry
Aug 30, 2012 | 1999 Toyota Camry
Aug 29, 2012 | 2012 Toyota Camry XLE
Jun 17, 2011 | 2002 Toyota Camry
Jan 19, 2011 | 1995 Toyota Camry
Oct 11, 2009 | 1996 Toyota Camry
Jun 23, 2014 | 2002 Toyota Camry Solara
1,134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: