Question about 2002 Chevrolet S-10
I had to replace a battery in my 2002 chevy s10 ls. i put the batt in and now my keyless entry wont work.. i fob is still good but just not commuting with the recevier in the truck. what do i do to reprogram the fob? thanks again keith..
Try this procedure to reporgram:
1. Close all vehicle doors.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver's continue to hold down until instructed
to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the key to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine).
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until the vehicle locks and unlocks.
This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming mode
Posted on Jun 30, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2011 | 2000 Lincoln LS
Mar 27, 2011 | 2007 Mitsubishi Raider LS
May 15, 2010 | 2004 Lincoln LS
May 11, 2010 | 2002 Lincoln LS
Jan 16, 2010 | 2002 Lincoln LS
Sep 02, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet S-10
Jul 21, 2009 | 2007 Chevrolet Impala LS Sedan New Cars
May 06, 2009 | 2001 Chevrolet Malibu
435 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: