Question about 2002 Buick Regal
IMPORTANT: Before entering programming mode, have in possession all of the remotes you will be using on the vehicle. Once you program the remotes , all previous codes will be erased from the memory. The other remotes will not be functional until you program the remotes again.
1. Close the vehicle doors.
2. Insert key in ignition and turn to ON (As far as you can without cranking engine)
3. Turn ignition OFF and remove the key from the ignition.
4. Press and hold the driver side door lock switch in the UNLOCK position.
5. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key.
| (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
6. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key.
(Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
7. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder. (Do not turn the
ignition key in the lock cylinder.) Leave the ignition key in the ignition lock
8. Release the door lock switch. The vehicle will sound three beeps in order to
verify the Program Mode has been activated.
9. Press the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons together on the keyless entry
transmitter and hold until the vehicle beeps twice to verify that the
transmitter has been successfully programmed (this take approximately 15
10. Perform the previous step to program up to four transmitters (including your
11. Remove the ignition key in order to exit the Program Mode.
Posted on Jun 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2011 | 2002 Buick LeSabre
Jul 03, 2010 | 2002 Buick Regal
Jan 03, 2010 | 2000 Buick Regal
Sep 18, 2009 | 1998 Buick Regal
Jul 20, 2009 | 2004 Buick Century
May 06, 2009 | 2002 Buick Regal
Apr 29, 2009 | 1995 Buick Regal
Apr 26, 2009 | 1994 Buick Regal Gran Sport
Mar 06, 2009 | 2002 Buick Century
340 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: