it's in owner manual. But, first you have to enter your original code and it must work. then you press the 1 button and then enter a new 5 digit code, then press the 1 button again.
Keyless Entry Keypad
To unlock the driver front door (20124) , and disarm the anti-theft alarm control (19A366) , (if equipped):
- Enter the permanent factory code.
- Enter the owner's alternate code.
To unlock the passenger door(s), press the 3/4 button within five seconds of unlocking the driver door or luggage compartment.
To unlock the luggage compartment door (40110), press the 5/6 button within five seconds of unlocking driver or passenger door(s).
To turn on the courtesy lamps and light all illuminated components, lift either front door handle (22404) or press any button on the keyless entry keypad (14A626) .
To lock all doors, press the 7/8 and 9/0 buttons at the same time with all doors closed. (It is not necessary to enter the key code first.)
This will turn off courtesy lamps and arm anti-theft alarm control (if equipped).
To program an alternate code:
- Enter the five digit permanent entry code into keyless entry keypad .
- Within five seconds of pressing last button of permanent code, press the 1/2 button within five seconds of pressing the last button of the permanent code.
- Enter any alternate five digit code within five seconds of pressing 1/2 button.
- Enter a sixth digit as follows to indicate operator's memory seat setting to be set by alternate code:
- 9/0 — no memory recall
- 1/2 — memory seat position 1
- 3/4 — memory seat position 2
- 5/6 — memory seat position 3
- After successful programming, the doors will signal by locking and then unlocking.
- Keyless Entry Keypad Does Not Work Properly
- Keyless entry keypad.
- Electronic door lock control processor.
- Town Car and Crown Victoria/Grand Marquis
- Power Distribution Box (under hood)- K, 40A (Maxi)
- Instrument Panel Fuse Panel - 17 (10A), 10 (20A), 8 (15A), 5 (15A) and 4 (10A)