Question about 2000 Cadillac DeVille
Here is an attachment which should help. I used this to fix my window this past week. There is a removable piece of plastic which is velcroed to the door under the door lactch. Once you remove that there will be a screw to remove.
Posted on Jul 07, 2009
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2013 | 1987 Chevrolet Corvette
Oct 04, 2012 | 1998 Ford Taurus
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Nov 16, 2009 | 2003 Ford F150 Regular Cab
Sep 21, 2009 | 2000 Mazda MPV
Jun 14, 2009 | 2002 Ford Expedition
Apr 11, 2009 | 1994 Ford Explorer Limited
Apr 09, 2009 | 2000 Ford Taurus
Apr 07, 2009 | 2000 Ford Taurus
Jul 06, 2008 | 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
565 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!