Question about 1994 Acura Vigor
1. Start solenoid stuck: remove minus battery cable. Remove starter. Remove solenoid and clean and lightly grease the slide.
2. Go to most Auto Parts Stores for a free test.
3. If the battery connections and Block Ground connections are not clean, make them clean.
4. Only clean the positive connection at the starter After removing the battery minus connection.
5. Use 150 grit sand paper to clean the small solenoid lead. If you must remove the small bolt be very sensitive of your applied pressure, these small bolts break and strip easily.
SAFETY: The last connection made is always the negative/minus battery connection for all starter related repairs. These wires will burn you if the battery is not safely disconnected and best when wrapped by a rag or paper towel.
Posted on Jun 28, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2014 | 2002 Chrysler 300M
Nov 16, 2013 | Toyota RAV4 Cars & Trucks
Feb 25, 2013 | 2005 Toyota Camry LE
Oct 18, 2012 | 2008 Dodge Nitro
Sep 03, 2011 | 2002 Saturn L-Series
Jun 18, 2009 | 1999 Ford Escort
Jun 16, 2009 | 2005 Ford Escape
174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: