Question about 2003 Toyota Camry
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2015 | 2006 Toyota Camry LE
Mar 31, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 14, 2012 | 1993 Toyota Camry V6
Welcome to FIxYa.com
There is a brake light switch located at the brake pedal (under dash) See figure
1. Remove brake pedal tension spring. 2. Disconnect switch wire connector. 3. Remove switch mounting nut, then slide switch from
mounting bracket. 4. Reverse procedure to install.
1. Remove brake pedal tension spring.
2. Disconnect switch wire connector.
3. Remove switch mounting nut, then slide switch from
4. Reverse procedure to install.
Thank you for using FixYa.com
Regards, Lee Davidian
Nov 05, 2010 | 1988 Toyota Camry
Oct 26, 2009 | 1989 Toyota Camry
Apr 10, 2009 | 1994 Toyota Camry
Sep 16, 2008 | 1988 Toyota Camry
Aug 21, 2008 | 2003 Toyota 4Runner
163 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: