Question about Chevrolet Cavalier
1. Remove the air cleaner outlet resonator.
2. Remove the throttle body.
3. Remove the TP sensor attaching screws (1).
4. Remove the TP sensor (2).
1. With the throttle valve in the normal closed (idle) position, install the throttle position sensor (2) on the throttle body assembly. IMPORTANT: Install the new TP sensor attaching screws when replacing the TP sensor.
2. Install the two TP sensor screws (1). Tighten the screws to 3 Nm (27 lb in) .
3. Install the throttle body.
4. Install the air cleaner outlet resonator.
Posted on Jun 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2017 | 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
Jun 28, 2014 | 2007 Kia Spectra LX Sedan
Sep 23, 2013 | 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
May 23, 2010 | 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
Feb 07, 2010 | 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Ext
Dec 12, 2009 | 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier
Jul 01, 2009 | Chevrolet Cavalier Cars & Trucks
Jun 27, 2009 | 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
Apr 08, 2009 | 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
Aug 23, 2008 | 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!