Question about 1995 Isuzu Trooper
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Remove battery terminals and secure them away from the battery posts using nylon wire ties.
1a. Fine some comfortable eye glasses (clear or yellow) and keep them on. There are plenty of opportunities to get debris in your eyes during this procedure.
2. Spray "PB Blaster" (loosens bolts) on two bolts that secures alternator.
3. Jack-up vehicle on side to access alternator. Use a jackstand to support.
4. Using a 10mm open-ended wrench, loosen the bolt that swings the alternator. Screwing the bolt "in" or toward the engine will allow play to increase in the alternator belt. Loosen the 12mm bolt slightly next to the 10mm bolt (approximately 1.5" toward engine).
5. Continue to loosen 10mm bolt until there is enough slack in the belt to remove the belt from the alternator pulley.
6. Remove belt. It may be possible to remove belt without removing fan faring. Maybe not. If not, you will need to remove plastic fairing. If you must remove fair, go below fan fairing and disassemble connectors that hold together pieces of fan fairing. Carefully remove.
7. Install alternator fan from above.
8. Check that alternator belt is on all tracks (from below with a flashlight), and slowly tighten.
9. Secure 10mm and 12mm bolts. Recheck tightness.
10. Reassemble battery connection and run vehicle at idle for about 5 minutes. Check belt for proper tension.
11. CAREFULLY check tension of belt. Or disassemble battery connections and re-check belt tension.
12. Reassemble fan fairing (if not already assembled), re-connect battery terminals, and have a nice day. :-)
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
SOURCE: '94 Isuzu Trooper Manual
i have a manual for isuzu bighorn(trooper).
if you want, i may send it on your e-mail
what is your e-mail?
this manual in pdf -format, near 62 mb, ok?
my name Sergey,
my e-mail is email@example.com
i have a isuzu Bighorn(tropper) 94 , 4JG2, UBS69
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
Started located right below the drivers side exhaust manifold where the down pipe attaches. You will have to remove most of the exhaust system from the catalytic converter forward to get ot it. this is not a job for the faint hearted or Sunday mechanic. Make sure you spray the bolts on the exhaust system and be prepaired for bolts to break off.
Posted on May 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2011 | Isuzu Trooper Cars & Trucks
Aug 15, 2010 | 1994 Isuzu Trooper
May 12, 2010 | 1994 Isuzu Trooper
Mar 05, 2010 | 1994 Isuzu Trooper
Jan 22, 2010 | 1994 Isuzu Trooper
May 03, 2009 | 1994 Isuzu Trooper
Apr 20, 2009 | 1994 Isuzu Trooper
Mar 29, 2009 | 1995 Isuzu Trooper
Feb 20, 2009 | 1994 Isuzu Trooper
Aug 08, 2008 | 1994 Isuzu Trooper
523 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: