Question about 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Equinox/Torrent body vehicles have a common ign cylinder problem. The repair is supposed to be to remove the cylinder , clean and coat end with PTE grease. This seldom works. The best way to fix a non turning cylinder is to replace it.
Posted on Jun 28, 2009
I have a 2005 Equinox and the check engine light will not go off.
Posted on Aug 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2013 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox LS
Jan 06, 2011 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Aug 23, 2010 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Jan 11, 2010 | 2001 Chevrolet Malibu
Dec 16, 2008 | 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Ext
Sep 16, 2008 | 1999 Nissan Quest
Aug 06, 2008 | 2005 Nissan Murano
Remote Control Fob Procedures:
The Central Door locking is controlled by the Multi-Remote Control system which controls
the door locking, door super locking and emergency hazard reminders.
When the doors are locked and unlocked the unit flashes the hazard lights once for lock and twice for unlock.
A maximum of four remote controls are allowed to be programmed:
Ensure all the doors have been unlocked, either by using a good transponder key or remote
control plip key.
1. Turn the ignition switch from Position 0 to ON 6 times within 10 seconds.
2. Next, turn ignition switch to OFF position. Leave key in ignition switch.
3. Wait 2 seconds then the system will enter programming mode and will flash the warning
4. Press and HOLD the unlock button on the Plip.
5. While pressing the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times.
6. Release the unlock button.
7. The warning lights will flash once to indicate successful programming.
8. Repeat procedure 4 to 7 for up to 4 plip key's.
9. When completed turn ignition ON, and the warning lights will flash 2 times.
10. Remove key, and check all plip key's for operation.
NOTE : The programming mode will stop when either the ignition is switch ON, 4 plip keys
have been programmed or no input signal either from the switch or plip keys has been received
for 120 seconds.
i hope this can help you.. :)
Jul 28, 2008 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
Jul 21, 2008 | 1990 Nissan Hardbody King Cab
Jul 15, 2008 | 2001 Nissan Altima
721 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!