Question about 1995 Cadillac DeVille
Try this place they sells only GM- parts Schram auto & truck parts 1-800-292-1032 and they website is www.schramauto.com and try this website to see if they have your car listed its www.alldatadiy.com and try this website to see if they have a salvage yard need you its www.junkyarddog.com
Posted on Jun 25, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2016 | Cadillac Cars & Trucks
Feb 24, 2015 | 1995 Cadillac DeVille
Mar 20, 2012 | 2004 Cadillac SRX
1. Disconnect electric-al connectors at blower motor,
compressor cycling switch, power
module and radio lead-in connections.
2. Remove righthand windshield washer nozzle.
3. Remove righthand secondary air inlet screen from plenum.
4. Partially remove rubber molding above plenum.
5. Remove remaining screws and the primary inlet screen.
6. Remove blower motor.
7. Remove two screws securing compressor cycling switch to
module and position
switch out of way.
8. Remove AC module cover attaching screws and the cover.
9. Disconnect heater hoses at heater core.
10. Remove screw and retainer holding heater core to frame
11. With temperature door in max. hot position, reach
through temperature housing and
push lower forward comer of heater core away from housing,
then rotate core
parallel to housing.
12. Remove heater core.
13. Reverse procedure to install.
Dec 23, 2010 | 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood
Nov 21, 2010 | 1992 Cadillac Fleetwood
Aug 27, 2010 | 1999 Cadillac DeVille
Jan 28, 2010 | 1996 Cadillac DeVille
Oct 02, 2008 | 1994 Cadillac DeVille
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: