An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: I need the plastice marker light cover for my 2005...
The best place to get this part is from an auto recycling center ( i.e. junkyard). Get the Yellow Pages and look up
Automobile Parts & Supplies Used & Rebuilt for local parts. You can even use www.yellowpages.com for help. Call several places for prices. If no one has it, they can usually get it from another place for you.
Of course you can pay full price for a new item.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Headlight Assembly is not difficult to remove but you do need to be careful NOT to pull on the Headlight Assembly and break the clips
1. Open the S60's hood and locate the pin that is behind the headlight assembly of the bulb that needs replacement. The pin has a handle on the top. Pull the pin straight out of the headlight assembly.
2. Push on the back of the headlight assembly until it comes out the front of the S60. There is an electrical connection on the back of the assembly; unplug the connection.
3. Press on both clamp on the assembly. The clamps are on either side. Push them in together so that the cover releases.
4 Uncover the bulb by pulling on the small plastic cover that covers each bulb. Push the visible wire aside. Pull the bulb straight out.
5 Push a new bulb in and push the metal wire back over it to secure the bulb in the assembly. Push the covers back on.
6. Reconnect the electrical harness to the assembly and push the assembly back into place. Push the retaining pin all the way back down into place.
Actually if you look right above your license plate there is a plastic
cover covering a key hole on your trunk. Look right up buy license
plate lights remove the plastic cover and you can manually use a key to
open the trunk.
It's a black cover right next to the switch you press to open the trunk.
I have an S80 trust me it's there nobody knows about it.
well take the plastic covers off from inside car they are blocking the rails. then there are 2 screws on each side that you need o take out. First you need to take inside Sunroom cover out there are clips to do this from on top of cover that holds it in the trail it says in. once that is done them finish taking out the screws and have a friend get on one side and u on the otherand lift it gently out. Its easy. relax and have a good conversation while you are doing this. make sure you do not loose the screws and the clips arnt broken on the inside roof cover. enjoy and Good luck
If you remove the top plastic cover, there should be a flange bolt which holds a spring connected to the shift lever. Be careful with the over-drive button so you don't rip out the wires during disassembly. Loosen that flange nut, remove the spring, and lift off the bottom half of the shift knob.
Now you can remove the two screws at the front of the plastic shift assembly cover to replace it with your new one. Reassembly is reverse procedure---take your time and don't force---the plastic is like those stupid map pockets that shatter when torqued!
It's very easy. Just take off the back seat behind the driver. There is a cover , remove it and then you have it. Be carefull ther is a big plastic nut and all is under it - regular right hand thread. Change the o-ring before puting it back.