check fuses 35 & 41 (10 amp, red).
it also shows an accesory delay relay in the fuse panel.
And fuse 601? 30 amp.
make sure you don't have lock-out on driver switch panel activated.
Power Window System
Features and Operation
The accessory delay feature will allow power window operation up to 10 minutes after the ignition is off or until a door is opened.
If equipped with power windows, the window control switch (14529):
Power Window System — Modes of Operation
- will operate the power windows only when the ignition switch is in the RUN or ACC position.
- is located on each front door trim panel, and Crew Cab and Excursion rear door trim panel.
- may be used to raise or lower the driver side, passenger side and rear windows from the LF control on the driver side, or the passenger window from the passenger switch.
- includes a one-touch down (OTD) feature for the driver door window.
- can partially lower the driver side window when the LF window control switch is depressed half way (first detent).
- will completely lower the driver side window when the LF window control switch is fully depressed and then released (second detent).
There are two modes of operation for the power window system.
When the LH window control switch is pressed to the first down position, the window will move down until one of the following conditions are met:
- The LH window control switch is no longer in the first down position.
- The LH window control switch is pushed to the OTD position, causing the windows to enter auto mode.
Auto mode provides the OTD feature. The OTD feature is activated when the LH window control switch, for the LH window, is pressed to the second down position.
Auto mode will be terminated when any of the following conditions are met:
- The LH window control switch is pushed to the UP position.
- The LH window control switch is released (OFF position) and then moved to the DOWN position (first detent) or OTD position (second detent).
- Note: Delayed accessory feature must be active.
The OTD feature is controlled by the window control switch.
- All power windows are inoperative
- LF window control switch.
- Accessory delay relay.