working blind, no FSM sounds like it? factory service manual.
easter egg hunts,
climate control box.
the panel (control)
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable.
- Remove the center bezel from the instrument panel and place it on a workbench.
- Remove the screws that secure the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) control and the A/C-heater control to the center bezel and remove the controls.
the automatic control zone module, option? AXC its called
The AXCM it it.
you scanned it and the DTC logs prove it bad.
The AZC control module is capable of three different
types of self-diagnostic tests, as follows:
² Fault Code Tests
² Input Circuit Tests
² Output Circuit/Actuator Tests
The information that follows describes:
² How to read the self-diagnostic display
² How to enter the AZC control module self-diagnostic
² How to select the self-diagnostic test types
² How to perform the different tests
To enter the AZC self-diagnostic mode, perform the
(1) Depress the A/C and Recirc buttons at the
same time and hold. Rotate the left temperature control
knob clockwise (CW) one detent.
(2) If you continue to hold the A/C and Recirc buttons
depressed, the AZC control module will perform
a Segment Test of the vacuum fluorescent (VF) display.
In the Segment Test you should see all of the
display segments illuminate as long as both buttons
are held. If a display segment fails to illuminate, the
vacuum fluorescent display is faulty and the heater-
A/C control must be replaced.
(3) After viewing the Segment Test, release the
A/C and Recirc buttons and the display will clear
momentarily. If a 0 is displayed, then no faults
are set in the system.
is it not inside this part?