Question about 2002 Toyota Sequoia
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
ALWAYS START YOUR BLEED PROCESS AT THE WHEEL FARTHEST FROM THE MASTER CYLINDER, WHICH IN YOUR CASE IS THE RIGHT REAR, THEN THE LEFT REAR, FOLLOWED BY RIGHT FRONT AND THEN LEFT FRONT.
Posted on Oct 21, 2009
SOURCE: Replace fuel filter
1. Open the hood and access the relay panel on the Right side of the engine bay
2. Open the fuel cap
3. Start the engine
4. Pull the relay for the fuel pump (listed on the bottom side of the relay panel lid)
5. Wait for engine to stop
6. Turn key off
7. Disconnect negative battery cable
8. **** wheels to car
9. Slide under the driver's side around the B pillar area
9. Look on the interior side of the frame rail and you will find the filter assembly
10. Place a drain pan under filter
11. Disconnect the rigid fuel line with a 14mm opne wrench (I think)
12. Disconnect the quick coupling on the aft part of the assembly buy lifting up on the red plastic pience and turning
13. Unbolt the center bolt and pull out the filter
14. Pop in the new filter and reverse order.
Posted on Dec 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2015 | 2002 Toyota Sequoia
Aug 25, 2014 | 2002 Toyota Sequoia
Aug 17, 2014 | 2006 Toyota Sequoia
Sep 05, 2013 | 2001 Toyota Sequoia
Aug 15, 2011 | 2003 Toyota Sequoia
Jan 31, 2011 | 2003 Toyota Sequoia
Dec 16, 2010 | 2001 Toyota Sequoia
Sep 16, 2010 | 2001 Toyota Sequoia
Oct 10, 2009 | 2003 Toyota Sequoia
Sep 11, 2008 | 2003 Toyota Sequoia
Jun 24, 2017 | 2002 Toyota Sequoia
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: