Question about 2004 Renault 181
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
32 psi in the front and 30 psi in the back. if the tyre preasure monitoring is acting up even with the preasures ok. take the car to a renault garage to have them re initialised
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
Renault Laguna II Key Remote Control Programming
LAGUNA II INFRA RED RESYNCHRONISING
1. Turn the Ignition OFF.
2. Press the central door locking button for more than 5 seconds. Note: the door should lock then unlock.
3. When this happens 15 seconds is allowed and the immobiliser warning light illuminates.
4. Point the 1st key at the receiver and press the button once, the doors should lock and unlock.
5. Point the 2nd key at the receiver and press the button once, the doors should lock and unlock.
6. Check the remote control unlocks and locks the doors.
Posted on Mar 25, 2009
The fuel filter is in the petrol tank. You will have to drop the tank to remove the old filter. Make sure the tank is empty as it is plastic so you need to have it as light as possible.
Posted on Jun 05, 2009
have someone walk behind you when in reverse gear, it bleeps once to tell you its working then only beeps when close to an obstacle.
Posted on Mar 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 08, 2014 | 2005 Renault Laguna 1.8
Apr 12, 2014 | Renault Laguna Cars & Trucks
Sep 24, 2012 | 2000 Renault Laguna Estate
Aug 16, 2009 | 2006 Renault Le Car
Jul 09, 2009 | 2004 Renault 181
Mar 24, 2009 | 2004 Renault 181
Jan 28, 2009 | 2004 Renault 181
Aug 12, 2015 | 2004 Renault 181
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: