Question about Mercedes-Benz ML320
Mercedes ml 270cdi w163
There are a few reasons that this can happen. Without knowing the year things to look at are A faulty sensor, a faulty aam module
, bad wiring,. The sensors such as the glass break are usually pretty reliable. The aam or all activity module is usually the cause and would have to be replaced. Cost is about $450 sometimes less. Thedealer will have to program it. I would take it to a shop and haveit diagnosed. It may require a cheap fix or it might cost you a chunk if the module is bad.
Unfortunately the W163 has a ghost in the machine well its in the alarm system anyway. This is a known problem for the Mac class. Some guys have found bad or corroded connectors and wiring that went bad or was corroded. In that case the fix can be easy to fix but can be very expensive to find by a shop. So go to a dealer or indy and get them to ad any codes to start.
Posted on Jun 07, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: key fob will not undo
If you don't have one that works for the vehicle now, you'll have to take it to your local dealer to have it programmed to the vehicle. Some will charge for this, some will do it at no charge.
If you do have a remote that is programmed and working for the vehicle, then the following steps will allow you to program another remote:
1. Enter vehicle and close all doors.
2. Put seatbelt on (or clip it into the buckle) to shut the warning buzzer off.
3. Put key in ignition, turn to run position but don't start it.
4. Press and hold the unlock button on the working key fob and hold for 4 seconds, then also press the panic button.
5. Release both buttons and you should hear a single chime to indicate it is in program mode. You have 30 seconds after the chime to program any additional remotes you want to program.
6. Press and release both the unlock and lock buttons simultaneously on the remote you are programming. You should hear another single chime.
7. Within 4 seconds after hearing the chime, press either lock or unlock button on remote that you are programming.
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
SOURCE: i have a grand voyager
dont go through all the hassles of removing the door trim just take the terminal off the battery for about a minute then reconect again worked on mine good luck
Posted on Dec 20, 2008
I am having trouble also but I need to know how to disconnect the alarm. I would appreciate it if you could help me out seeing that you have disconnected yours. Thank you
Posted on Jun 04, 2009
I have a 2001 C240 with the same issue. I removed the positive battery cable from the battery and kept it off for 30 seconds then replaced it. Everything was reset and the key worked.
Posted on Feb 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
May 15, 2014 | 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Aug 28, 2013 | Mercedes-Benz ML320 Cars & Trucks
Jan 25, 2010 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML500
Jan 25, 2010 | 1985 Mercedes-Benz 190
Dec 10, 2009 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML320 CDI
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: