Question about 2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Where is the cabin ac air filter on a 2005 trailblazer and how do I change it?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
if GM stayed with there typical design the cabin air filter will be located in the back of the glove box, there should be a door there that opens and 2 air filters will be inside.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
Hiya...the cabin air filter is located below the front passenger/windshield area.
It's only accessible by standing outside the Equinox with the hood open.
Here's how to do it...(before you pop open the hood)
1) Stand outside at the front-right door area.
2) Just below the front windshield area, pull up a few small black plastic clips that's on the black windshield wiper cowl area- a small flat screwdriver or a special clip-remover tool is handy.
3) Raise the hood up.
4) There may be a triangular-shaped hard foam sound damper at the left side nearby the hood hinge...pull it off if it allow you to work around it with ease.
5) Continue to find a few black plastic clips around the black windshield wiper cowl area.
6) Gently pull up the black windshield wiper cowl cover with care not to bend it too hard during removal.
7) You should see the cabin air filter inside that's held in place by a black rectangular box inside.
8) There's 2 black tabs that holds the cabin air filter in place.
9) Insert your finger or tool to pry the cabin air filter away from the tabs.
10) Remove old cabin air filter.
Remember to reinstall the clip parts back into place when you're finished.
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
Sounds like your water pump is going out or your thermostat is stuck. Check the thermostat first and make sure it is not frozen in the clsed position.
Posted on May 08, 2009
there is a square black box on the RH side of the engine compartment with the emisson label on it. Four phillps head screws holding it down, remove the screws and lift the box off, the filter is straight forward replacement after that.
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2016 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Feb 05, 2016 | 2006 Chevrolet Chevrolet Malibu
Apr 06, 2015 | 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Ext
Jul 24, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Dec 14, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Jun 18, 2009 | 2005 Pontiac Montana
Apr 01, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Mar 12, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Uplander
Aug 15, 2008 | 2005 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E320 Cdi
Jul 31, 2008 | 2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: