Question about 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
It should be in your manual. But if not I know a tahoe you have to turn the key to on position for 10 sec. Turn back to off and wait 1 min. And repeat 3 times
Posted on May 15, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Radios in the 2004 Impalas are tied to the vehicle's VIN through the computer, so it may be somewhat difficult to get the code. However, the following steps should work:
1. Press and hold the buttons for presets 1 & 4 (may be 2 & 3). The word "SEC" should show.
2. Press the "MIN" button. "000" should be displayed.
3. Press the "MIN" button again to have the second two numbers appear. Record these numbers.
4. Press the "HR" button for the first two numbers to appear. Record these numbers. -- Note: Your number sequence should be the numbers from the "HR" button followed by the numbers from the "MIN" button.
5. Call 1-800-537-5140. This will get you to the GM unlock code automated line. Ignore the prompt and enter "202108#". Next enter your code (remember, HR then MIN) followed by the * key. For example, 1234*. A 3 or 4 digit code will be given to you. If you get a code such as 0532, drop the zero when entering it into your radio.
6. Enter the code into the radio IAW the applicable manual.
Posted on May 30, 2008
Just take every cord connected to the positive side of the battery off for 10 seconds to allow the alarm to reset, then flip the little switch under the dash so the alarm won't activate again.
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
if you have installed a new cd player in there then the propblem could be that your speaker wires and either touching each other or grounding them selfs out.. pull of the cd player and check to make sure all the speaker wires are covered properly and no bare wires are exposed.. if you still have a factory cd player in it then you will probably need to take it to a dealership to have it checked out..
Posted on Feb 23, 2009
SOURCE: The passlock system on my
Turn the key to the 'ON' position and wait 10 minutes. The security light should stop flashing. Turn the key at the 'OFF' position then wait for 5 sec then restart the car. The problem may be the tumbler of the ignition switch.
Posted on May 31, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 23, 2015 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Sep 29, 2014 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Aug 27, 2014 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
May 17, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
May 30, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Mar 06, 2010 | 2003 Buick Century
Dec 10, 2008 | 2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
220 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: