Question about Cars & Trucks
Generally if both intelligent keys quit at the same time, it's not the intelligent key that is the problem. Since it starts with the manual key, the problem is with the car. Take it in for a checkup.
I assume you've done the basics (replacing the batteries in your intelligent key, etc). If that doesn't do it, take it in.
Posted on May 14, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Some key fobs are coded and if this is so you will need to take it to your Nissan dealer with all details of the vehicle i.e. Log book/title and vin number proof of ownership. There may be a small charge for this.
Press the Blue Button please when satisfied with my FREE effort, Thank You!
Paul 'W' U.K.
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
My car, 2000VWPassat, is doing exactly the same thing as of Wednesday April 7, 2010. The dealer has been looking at it for 6 hours and they said they have absolutely no clue what is happening. They are elevating it to an "engineer".
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
ATTENTION: You MUST HAVE one working remote to add one more to the system. If you do not have one working remote right now then these instructions will not work. You will have to have a Locksmith or dealership use a computer to program the first remote for you. 2. Fasten your seat belt ( fastening the seat belt will cancel any chiming that may 3. Place key into the ignition. 4. Turn the ignition to the ON position ( DO NOT START THE ENGINE ) 5. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on a working remote. 10. Within 4 seconds of hearing the chime, press and release any button on the remote
Click here to find a Locksmith in your area to program this remote.
1. Enter your vehicle and close all doors.
confuse you during this programming procedure.)
6. Continue to hold the UNLOCK button, wait at least 4 seconds, but no longer than
10 seconds, then press and hold PANIC button.
7. When a single chime is heard, release both buttons. The chime indicates the system
is in program mode.
8. Press and release both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons, simultaneoulsly on the remote
to be programmed.
9. A single chime will be heard. The chime indicates the the remote was recognized.
11. A single chime will be heard The chime indicates the remote has been programmed.
12. Repeat steps 8 to 11 for a total of 4 remotes.
13. Turn the ignition to the OFF position or wait 60 seconds to exit program mode.
2. Fasten your seat belt ( fastening the seat belt will cancel any chiming that may
3. Place key into the ignition.
4. Turn the ignition to the ON position ( DO NOT START THE ENGINE )
5. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on a working remote.
10. Within 4 seconds of hearing the chime, press and release any button on the remote
Posted on Jul 02, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2016 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
Jan 19, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 11, 2016 | 2009 Nissan Rogue SL
Aug 27, 2014 | 2009 Nissan Rogue
Jul 13, 2014 | 2009 Nissan Altima
Apr 19, 2013 | 2009 Nissan Maxima
Nov 16, 2017 | 2009 Nissan Maxima SV
Oct 19, 2010 | 2008 Nissan Rogue
Feb 05, 2009 | Nissan Z Cars & Trucks
341 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: