Question about 2007 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
These are the steps to replace a fuel filter.
Get the new filter from a store. Get rubber gloves and a plastic bag. Get plyers, phillip and regular screw drivers, and hole plugs.
Turn off engine. (Put out all cigarettes/cigars etc)
1) Loosen the gas cap to release pressure.
2) Put on gloves. You will get gas on your hands.
3) Loose the clamp on the top of the filter.
4) Work off hose on top of filter. Use plyers twisting back-and-forth and pulling up or pry up using regular screw driver or pry up using long-nose plyer under the rubber pipe edge. This will be harder than it looks. keep filter upright.
5) Plug the hole in the top of the filter. (It's filled with gas)
6) Loosen clamp on the bottom of the filter.
7) Cover filter with plastic bag.
8) Turn the filter down
9) Work off the hose on the bottom of filter.
To replace the filter reverse the above steps in reverse.
Plug the hole in the bottom of filter and dispose of the filter as per regulation.
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
If you engine is a 2.4 liter it's on the passenger side center of the engine compartment, the hoses from the fuel filter conncts to the throttle assembly . You may have to remove the air filter housing to see it. It is a round canister hoses held on with fuel line clamps. hope this helps
Posted on Apr 06, 2009
SOURCE: fuel filter location
No, it is in front of the fuel tank right behind the tranny crossmember support somewhat hidden by a metal cover. Easy to see if you just look near the middle of the truck - under the where a back seat would be if you have the 4-door model.
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2011 | 2007 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab
Mar 11, 2011 | 2007 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab
Mar 09, 2011 | 2000 Nissan Frontier
Nov 29, 2010 | 2007 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab
Jun 24, 2010 | 1998 Nissan Frontier
Oct 01, 2017 | 2000 Nissan Frontier
Jul 10, 2009 | 1998 Nissan Frontier
Apr 06, 2009 | 1998 Nissan Frontier
Dec 22, 2008 | 2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!