Question about Isuzu i-Series
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2017 | Ford Thunderbird Cars & Trucks
6 WAY F
B+ from Fuse #1
Window Up Signal
Window Down Signal
Ground to G200
B+ Input, Power Window Regulator Enable Signal
Test for B+ voltage at pin # 1 RED wire , Test for window up signal at pin #2 gray with green stripe . Do you know how to do that ? Or you can just take a piece of wire ,with ends striped an jump pins 1 an 2 .If window still won't go up ,your motor regulator needs to be replaced more then likely .
Jun 10, 2016 | Cadillac Cars & Trucks
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jul 19, 2011 | Isuzu i-Series Cars & Trucks
Feb 26, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Blazer
Sep 15, 2009 | Chevrolet Camaro Cars & Trucks
Feb 09, 2009 | Ford F-100 Cars & Trucks
Feb 02, 2009 | 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: